- My full name is Rejoice Iyaloo Nandjila Amutenya.
- I am left-handed as well as left footed. But I use my right hand to do a few things I can’t do with my left hand like using scissors.
- I have a speech disorder. [don’t get me wrong- ask me if you don’t understand].
- I love laughing.
- I HATE cheese. Except when it’s on pizza.
- My favourite colours are grey, blue, black, white and nudes.
- I am slightly addicted to my phone.
- I am 14 years young- turning 15 years in July.
- I am a Christian. [Roman Catholic]
- I think I’ve become a lot less shy than I used to be in the past [I’m still a little awkward when meeting new people though]
- I can speak 4 languages: English, Afrikaans, Oshiwambo and Herero (not fluent).
- I like the ocean, sunset and palm trees.
- Never been in a physical fight- that’s not my style.
- I am a true procrastinator. That is a bad characteristic of myself. I like to procrastinate things that I assume demand a lot of work.
- I talk to myself a lot.
- I love maths.
- I am a technophile.
- I was bitten by a dog when I was 12 yeas old.
- I am short.
- This post took me 2 days to figure myself out.
Thanks for reading.
Until next time,